The VermiHut 4 Tray Recycled Plastic Worm Composter is worm paradise, and they’ll cheerfully go to work composting the kitchen area waste you used to throw away. The included simple guidelines are for you; the worms currently know what to do.
Their numbers will expand quick, because they’re wallowing in the lap of worm luxury, if worms had laps. Anticipate a nest of 4800 worms, all working for you.
Item upgrade! This worm composter now features an organic, compostable coconut fiber mat. This mat soaks up wetness and minimizes fruit flies. There is a free thermometer included too.
How does the VermiHut work?
Fill each tray with scraps: vegetables, fruits, egg shells, coffee grounds, and paper (yep, junk mail is worm candy). Your worms will dig in, gladly, silently, odorlessly, leaving behind the very best compost available, for free.
Super nutrient-rich moisture is captured in the drip tray, the famous liquid fertilizer known as “worm tea.”
VermiHut Worm Composter Benefits
- Odorless: Breathe easy. Follow the simple directions included, and this natural procedure breaks down stinky garbage into rich black dirt, fresh as a spring day.
- Compact: The trays stack, taking up little space. No huge tumbler, no shoveling.
- Easy: No more running out to your composter to blend it up weekly! The worms do the work for you, reusing up to 6.5 pounds of food per week. They don’t take nights off, so you get compost faster, an entire tray of nutrient-rich castings on a monthly basis.
Amazon.com Price: (as of 2017-11-20 15:27:54 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- Made from green high-density polyethylene
- Dimensions: 17L x 17W x 14.5H inches
- Compact, odorless design
- Each tray holds about 1200 worms (not included)
- Recycle kitchen waste into rich, healthy compost