Your Can O Worms is really fast, easy and simple to set up. Even a five-year old set this worm composting bin up.
Which reminds me, kids are absolutely fascinated by these things so who knows, you may be raising a future biologist along with your compost.
Here’s a Can O Worms set up video that goes into slightly more detail but although the video is longer the set up is really just as fast and easy as the previous video. I really like the bit with placing the legs in cups of water to keep unwanted guests out. Can O Worms is made down under in Australia and in case you hadn’t noticed they talk a bit funny down there.
You can also get this composter along with the worms to get it started. Just click the image below to go to Amazon and buy it.
Amazon.com Price: (as of 2017-11-20 15:24:39 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- Compost Leftover Food Scraps
- The Can-O-Worms is an odorless, user-friendly worm composting system.
- Designed So everyone can get into composting quicky. 2 round large capacity working trays
- Worms eat their way up leaving rich soil behind, easy to remove, free of worms.
- 5 Year Product. Made from 100% recycled plastic.